Christmas time is here / Happiness and Cheer
Fun for all that children call / Their favourite time of year
Snowflakes in the air / Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes / Of love and dreams to share
Sleigh bells in the air / Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside / And joyful memories there
Here, here! This charming little tune sums up what’s to love about Christmas. At the 4* Limerick Strand Hotel we strive to encapsulate all that is the magic of Christmas with our Christmas Party Nights!
We have left no box unticked with the sumptuous flavours and aromas of minced pies, the familiar charm of our favourite holiday songs, the glamour and dazzle of gifts in their paper and ribbons, the over indulgence in culinary goodness and good time well spent with even better company.. From the moment you arrive in the Hotel, Christmas is exuded at every stolen glance.
Celebrate the Christmas Season in Style at one of our Renowned Christmas Party Nights! The 9th & 16th of December are already SOLD OUT leaving the 2nd, 3rd, 10th, 15th, 17th of December still available.
6 reasons why Christmas Party Night’s at the 4*Limerick Strand Hotel are not to be missed!
- Christmas carols.The joy of listening to Christmas carols with a glass of mulled wine is the first port of call at our Party Night’s and one that is matched by very few other things in life.
- Fairy lights and pretty decorations.The Hotel is a true must see during the holiday season with 38 Christmas Trees standing proud in the Hotel. This joy is compounded when you know there is a gift waiting for you under the tree; luckily for some, this dream becomes a reality with the amazing gifts and prizes from Uncle Cracker’s giant table quiz!
- SANTA! A portly, joyous, white-bearded man with spectacles, a red suit with cuffs who carries a bag full of gifts… What’s not to love! Santa is a regular at our Christmas Party Nights often seen getting photos or hollering a Ho Ho Hoo for all to enjoy!
- Food, food and more food… With a 4 Course Banquet at our Christmas Party Nights, is it not an uncommon sight to see a blissful table of guests slipping into a food coma after excessive consumption of delicious food prepared by our Executive Chef Tom Flavin. All our menus reflect the pride that our award-winning chef Tom Flavin and team take in using locally-sourced, farm-fresh produce. Chef Tom Flavin ‘Best Chef Limerick’ Irish Restaurant Awards two years in a row. This food coma is however short lived as the dancing is not far from sight!
- Christmas Novelties. For reasons I can’t explain, at Christmas time we get over excited by bad jokes, mini scissors and paper hats. No matter how much we tell ourselves it doesn’t matter, we secretly want the bigger half of the Christmas cracker to enjoy a moment in the lime light reading one liner jokes and wearing a hat that even Kim Kardashian couldn’t pull off! At the 4*Limerick Strand Hotel Party Nights, we have an abundance of novelties with Christmas crackers, prizes and even a Mobile Selfie Elf taking keepsake pictures to which can be e-mailed to you!
- “By God, there’ll be dancing” – My Best Friend’s Wedding. Before every Christmas party, people reason with themselves deciding not to go to crazy on the dance floor and embarrass themselves in front of their colleagues. This is unlikely as James Sexton’s band RECOIL will be rocking you through the decades playing a mix of 60’s rock & roll & 80’s rock classics such as Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi & Springsteen to mention but a few. It won’t be long before your reasoning goes out the window and your new attitude of ‘LET’S DANCE LIKE THE KIDS FROM FAME’ kicks in. Before you know it, you’re having a twerking competition to ‘I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus’ with Sheila from accounts!
Pay the 4*Limerick Strand Hotel a little visit this festive season, where indulgent treats, fabulous feasts and magical scenes await you. Here at the Strand, we know how to do a Christmas Party right, offering you fantastic dining options, as well as seasonal drinks and some old fashioned good craic, ideal for a memorable get-together!
However you choose to let your hair down, our Christmas Coordinators will be right on hand to help make it happen!
For more information & reservations:
T: 061 421 800
By Sally O’Neill